Summer League Schedule
1. Neshaminy Skins
2. Conwell-Egan Eagles
3. Globo Gym Purple Cobras
4. Average Joes Gym
Week 1 - 6/19
7pm - 1 vs. 2 - Neshaminy 8- Egan 7
8pm - 3 vs. 4 - Average Joes 11- Purple Cobras 3
Week 2 - 6/26
7pm - 1 vs. 3
8pm - 2 vs. 4
Week 3 - 7/3
7pm - 1 vs. 4
8pm - 2 vs. 3
Week 4 - 7/10
7pm - 3 vs. 4
8pm - 1 vs. 2
Week 5 - 7/17
7pm - Consolation game
8pm - Championship
Week 5 games will be determined by the top two overall best records. If there is a tie, it will go to goals against to determine which two teams will play in the championship game.
We are still accepting walk-up registrations if anyone is still interested. Coach Huber will have paper waivers/registration onsite for you to complete.
The Lower Bucks Summer Lacrosse League features a high school division for players entering 9th -12th grade in the Fall.
Games take place on TUESDAYS from June 19th - July 24th and begin at 6pm, 7pm & 8pm sharp. Games consist of two 23 minute running time halves. Each game will have a certified official and contact is limited. The focus of the league is to work on fundamentals and team play. Players can sign up as part of their high school team or individually and will be added to our Arrowhead Free Agents Team. Arrowhead Lacrosse will provide a coach for this team. The season lasts five weeks.
- Players must provide their own equipment
- All players must abide by NHSF rules
- Please report to field on time
- There are no refunds for missed weeks
- All players will be provided with an official summer league PINNIE and HELMET STICKER which must be worn in all games at once for the entire team
- Players register individually and are linked to their team or will be added to the Arrowhead Free Agents Team as requested during registration
- $80 registration fee per player
- All games are played at the Middletown Community Park in Langhorne, PA. (click for directions)
Are you a coach or parent looking to register a team? Email Coach Huber for more information.
Summer weather is unpredictable. We do our best to play each scheduled night. Please understand we always err on the side of safety.
We DO NOT play when lightning is in the area. We DO play if it is raining.
Summer storms tend to be isolated so it may be raining at your location and not at the fields or vice-a-versa. If lightning is spotted we ask that you leave the field immediately. Our policy is to wait 30 minutes after the last visible lightning to resume play. The 6:00 PM games may be cancelled if lightning has been spoted but later games still may be played if the lightning has left the area. Please use your judgment as to whether you plan on attending the session.
Due to field availability we are not able to make up any cancelled sessions.